Re: debian 6.0.5 ISO installation issue. GRUB .. file not found

ok ill perform the the said instructions next day in office. but let
me share  you guys some of my partitions settings. that might help to
understand the scenario more clearly.

i have 2. 500GB of HD with raid1 set.fail-over to each other with boot support.

1. /boot (raid1)
2. Swap (raid1)
3. root on LVM on raid1.

so i have 3 raid devices and on 3rd one root Partition is on top of LVM

i am using the same procedure that i use to install with debian lenny
and old squeeze but this is the first time that it showed me this
error.

i think about the same as you suggested about using debian live CD and
install the grub manually. but there is no such command grub-install.
i found a command grub-installer. so i didnt knew how to use it.
please correct me if my limited knowledge leading me to a wrong
direction.