Re: [OT] Intelectual Property Law [WAS: Re: what graphic card to buy?]

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 00:59:08 +0300
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mi, 01 aug 12, 20:23:35, Celejar wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:45:27 +0300
> > Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> > [The line to which you are responding is mine, not Yaro's.]
>
> Yes I know, and I thought the levels of quoting show that, or don't
> they?

They do - but the first quote in your message was Yaro's. I guess you
decided to respond to a quote of mine as cited in his email, instead of
responding directly to my email. In such a case, I generally delete the
first name in the chain, but I admit that I don't know if that's the
Right Way To Do It.

Celejar