Re: SSL problem/help

01.08.2012 16:43, Benjamin Martin:

> Do you think its worth sending an email (or posting) to OpenSSL to
> inform them of the issue? (I guess it could be bug)

Though I don't think that people will get hurt if you send a mail to the
OpenSSL folks, I'm not sure if you tell them something new. There was a
discussion on postfix-users recently because similar problems were
observed (interestingly it was about postfix on Ubuntu Oneiric). So
you're very likely not the first one who is affected by this problem.

--
Regards
  mks