Re: Automatic debug packages for Wheezy?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Automatic debug packages for Wheezy?
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:14:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:16:16 +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
> The lack of a debug package for libglib
Just to be sure, you don't mean "libglib2.0-0-dbg", right?
> reminded me (yet again) of a release goal that was originally set 
> for Squeeze: Automatic building of debug packages . Does anyone know
> what happened to that goal?
I would ask for the current status of this at "debian-devel".