Re: systemd

On 31.07.2012 21:05, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> technical arguments like its Linux only and I found some limitations
> myself like its init script compabitibility does not take care of further
> initscript arguments like for openvpn initscript to tell it which VPN to
> start due to not supporting something like this at its design level

As Tollef told you in [1], systemd solves this kind of issue with
instanced services. This is not a "limitation" at its "design level", it
just means that sysvinit and systemd solve this particular problem in a
different way which can't be mapped via a compat layer.

Michael

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=682615#10

universe are pointed away from Earth?