Error in gnome when logged in as root

What is this error in gnome -

"An error occurred while loading or saving configuration information for Encryption Key Manager. Some of your configuration settings may not work properly.

Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0"

This happens when i log in using root account and when i try to open seahorse or gnome-power etc . How to clear this error?

It would be good if you can email me directly on this account..for some reasons i do not get replies to this list in my gmail inbox,

--
Harshad Joshi