Re: Why compiling.

Hi,

Atıf CEYLAN wrote:

> For example, my wireless card is not supported by debian wheezy standart
> kernel. Also non-free package is not working. So I compile it from
> source code and I change some part of the code (because some part of
> code is not working with my hardware). So I must make compiling :)

If you have time to describe what breaks when you use the standard
kernel, that would be welcome.  Please use 'reportbug' with the name
of the standard kernel package as an argument if interested.  If the
kernel team comes up with a potential fix, your ability to build your
own kernel could be very useful. :)

Thanks and hope that helps,
Jonathan