Re: Iceweasel trouble, anyone else?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 07:20:45PM -0400, Eike Lantzsch wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Debian testing, i386, KDE 4.8.4, iceweasel 13.0.1
>
> Lately iceweasel suddenly started to blank all text on webpages of different
> sites. Usually restarting iceweasel helped (sort of). But now even after a
> restart it comes up with pages mostly blank, no text and even the menu text
> and titles on the toolbars disappear when manouvering three or four clicks.

This is a long shot, but...

I recently had issues with iceweasel using 80% of my CPU.  I tried
upgrading from 3.something to 10.something in the mozilla.debian.net
repos.  That didn't fix it.

I remembered that I had a kernel upgrade recently (from the backports
repo), and I had never rebooted.  Rebooting fixed my iceweasel issue.

-Rob