Squeeze, MySQL and hosts.allow and hosts.deny ignored

Hello
I have problem with MySQL and control access by TCP wrapper in Debian Squeeze.
MySQL is compiled correctly with libwrap library:

ldd /usr/sbin/mysqld | grep libwrap
libwrap.so.0 => /lib/libwrap.so.0 (0x00007f145d28d000)

When I set hosts.deny ALL: ALL and hosts.allow is empty.
I can allow connect to MySQL from anywhere - settings in hosts.allow and hosts.deny are ignored.

Yes - I can solve by iptables or directly from MySQL grantes but wrappers have more futures (logging all connects) and quickly configuration.

For example my SSHd works correctly with TCP wrapper.

Please where can be problem ?

Thanks

--

Zdenek Herman