Re: Alternate route for port 80

Onur Aslan wrote:
> Btw I tried to send this to debian-firewall but I got quota exceed error.

Your message was successfully posted to the maliing list just fine.
There is even a follow-up message posted there.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-firewall/2012/07/msg00000.html

That quota exceeded error you received probably did not come from the
mailing list but from a subscribed recipient site that was
misconfigured to reply to you as a poster instead of to mailing list
error address.  This is a common problem seen on all mailing lists.
Bad sites spam you with their errors instead of handling them
correctly.

Bob