Re: radeon+ opencl+ non-free-: HOWTO?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:08:57 +0700, Ivan Shmakov wrote:

> Somehow, I've got the impression that OpenCL is supported by
> some free development tools (Clang?) Now, I wonder, if I'm right
> on that, is there some kind of HOWTO on how to utilize OpenCL via
> the free AMD Radeon driver included in Debian?  (I hope it is possible,
> isn't	it?)

There's a Debian wiki page altough I'm not sure if this will help to
solve your questions :-)

http://wiki.debian.org/ATIStream

And also, an article in Phoronix about this:

How To Begin Using OpenCL With Radeon Gallium3D
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTA3MjY

Can't tell about the current development status.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón