Re: radeon+ opencl+ non-free-: HOWTO?

 >> Somehow, I've got the impression that OpenCL is supported by some
 >> free development tools (Clang?)  Now, I wonder, if I'm right on
 >> that, is there some kind of HOWTO on how to utilize OpenCL via the
 >> free AMD Radeon driver included in Debian?  (I hope it is possible,
 >> isn't it?)

 > There's a Debian wiki page altough I'm not sure if this will help to
 > solve your questions :-)

 > http://wiki.debian.org/ATIStream

	Neither am I.

--cut: http://wiki.debian.org/ATIStream --
    The AMD SDK is non-free.  […]
--cut: http://wiki.debian.org/ATIStream --

	The page also mentions the opencl-headers package, which is
	apparently relevant, though.

 > And also, an article in Phoronix about this:

 > How To Begin Using OpenCL With Radeon Gallium3D

 > http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTA3MjY

	There also seems to be some information relevant to my task
	(such as, e. g., notes on supported hardware.)

 > Can't tell about the current development status.

	ACK, thanks.

--
FSF associate member #7257