Re: VMBuilder for for squeeze
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: VMBuilder for for squeeze
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 09:05:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <1341090277.14851.140661096187661.7DACFF6E@webmail.messagingengine.com>
On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:04:37 -0700, anotst01 wrote:
> virt-install requires user input (mouse, keyboard). I should have said,
> I need an unattended vm creator.
Manual says it can be run unattended, maybe you can check this point.
> VMBuilder from launchpad can only create Ubuntu images.
Then check at the pkg-escience Debian git repository as wiki mentions.
Should there's any package suitable for Squeeze is has to be there.