Unable to install grub in mac mini server

Hi,

I have a mac mini server (2011). I installed Debian one year ago and all was fine. I setup grub without problems, but some days ago the computers was rebooted and I cannot boot it. I tried to reinstall grub, but no success.

This is the configuration:

1. Mac mini server has two disks:

   disk 1 (sda):
    1: efi partition (original size, 210MB), fat32, "no flags"
    2: /boot 200mb partition, ext2, "bios_grub flag"
    3: md0 partition, ~rest of the disk "raid flag"

   disk 2 (sdb):
    1: efi partition (original size, 210MB), fat32 "boot flag"
    2: swap (8GB), "no flags"
    3: md0 partition, ~rest of the disk, "raid flag"

Partition tables use GPT.

2. I have refit installed. Refit boots and I can select the partitions,...
3. Mac OS X is not installed (see disk partitions)

I can boot with usb drive and rescue disk, select it in refit, boot, mount the raid as md0 and chroot it. I can install packages, mount the partitions,... Full access.

I tried a lot of things:

1. Reinstall grub2
2. Install grub in the EFI and boot it with rEFIt
3. Purge grub and reinstall it.
4. Grub installed in the partition, in the mbr...

I got "GRUB loading." and stop. Or "GRUB" and stop.

Any help is welcome.

Is better use only grub without refit? When I run refit partition table sync the partition table changes from GPT to standard MBR and I am not sure if that is good.

Is better use rEFIT?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.
kix