gnome cannot start without kde

hi all!
I use gnome on testing branch of debian.
Some time ago next strange thing was happened.
In time of starting my computer i cannot achive even command prompt. Some infinite looping was occuring. But if i choose recovering regime of downloading there are no problem. This infinite loop disappear if I install KDE. But i can achieve only command prompt and after running startx command I get gnome environment on my screen however.
If I deinstall kde the infinite loop are return.
I think there is problem with gdm3. But where I can look for resolving I dont know.
help me, please.