SATA 6 Gb/s WD HDD not booting on Squeeze

Hi,

I have four HDD, the forth one is a WD 2TB SATA 6B/s and i connected it to the SATA 6 port on the mobo with a SATA 6 cable.

I disconnected the other three SATA HDD when installing. The installation went fine and i did a lot of work to set up my drive.

I then connected the other three SATA drives one by one and fdisk showed them up and i mounted them.

I then put the fstab entries into fstab as per the Debian wiki or google, don't remember.

When i reboot grub appears and then i get a message "Please wait loading" and then a whole lot of other sh!t.

Knoppix does not pick up the 2TB drive so i can't edit the fstab to get rid of the entries i put in.

Rescue is very helpful, not.

Could someone please tell me how the f*** to edit fstab?

Cheers
Mark