Kdevelop-php and debugging

Anyone out there using kdevelop with php and xdebug.

I have installed the debian kdevelop and kdevelop-php packages (from sid) , but the only documentation I can find about how to set up the debugger doesn't seem to match the version of kdevelop.

Kdevelop seems to have something called launch configurations, but I don't really understand the dialog box and what to add for debugging with xdebug. The only place on the net I found that describes this must be for an earlier version of kdevelop, because it doesn't seem to match.

http://nikosams.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/kdevelop-xdebug-php-debugger.html

Lots of other posts refer to this.

But for a starters - its suggesting I need various kdevelop plugings, but the links he gives don't work, and if you try and look in the same place for later releases of kdevelop, the specific plugins are not there.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk