Re: what causes these apt-get/aptitude errors?

On Wednesday 13 June 2012 15:24:39 Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..network problems.  Fix those, and try again.

Huh. Whadya know. I loaded Wheezy 64-bit and the same problem occurred.
Connected the system directly to the network interface and the problem
vanished. Connected it directly to the IPCop firewall's GREEN and the problem
was still gone. Put the wiring back to normal and the problem still made no
appearance. I'll chalk it up to a glitch in the DLink DES 1024D switch. (Or
maybe IPCop, but I *thought* I'd rebooted the firewall once.

Thanks!