Re: wordpress, again

On Jun 22, 2012, at 9:10 AM, Camaleón wrote:

> Just a quick note on this... The above should be used (according to the
> provided configuration template located in "/usr/share/doc/wordpress/
> examples/apache.conf") when you use no virtual hosts and your files are
> placed outside the "/blog" path. Are these two things true for your
> setup? :-?

Yes. No virtuals and everything is in the MySQL files and /usr/share...
/var/www/blog is completely empty.

I've got virtual websites on the 'real' server. This is a new server,
on the DMZ, but isolated from the main servers -- I'm trying to do a
favor for a friend who wants to move his website from HTML to WP.

--
Glenn English
hand-wrapped from my Apple Mail