Re: wordpress, again

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:02:20 -0600, Glenn English wrote:

> I have a mildly working Debian WordPress install -- it makes pictures on
> the screen and adds posts and pages. The posts appear on the home page
> of the blog, and the names of the pages show up in the menu (default
> theme). But when I click on the name of the post, "test2" for example, I
> get an Apache2 error:
>
>> The requested URL /blog/blog/2012/06/21/test2/ was not found on this
>> server.

(...)

> My /etc/apache2/conf.d/wp.conf file contains:
>
>> 	Alias /blog /usr/share/wordpress
>> 	<Directory /usr/share/wordpress>
>> 	  Options FollowSymLinks
>> 	  AllowOverride Limit Options FileInfo
>> 	  DirectoryIndex index.php
>> 	</Directory>

(...)

Just a quick note on this... The above should be used (according to the
provided configuration template located in "/usr/share/doc/wordpress/
examples/apache.conf") when you use no virtual hosts and your files are
placed outside the "/blog" path. Are these two things true for your
setup? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón