Re: Up-gradation problem with gnome 2.14

I have done everything you have suggested.now the resolv.conf file showing the nameserver.I have add the signature.asc as a key file in software source.But I am getting same error error.Please suggest some thing.

Best Regards,
Joysankar Sengupta

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
Joy Sankar Sengupta:

> After applying any command like "apt-get install/update/upgrade" I am
> getting following error:
-- snip
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

Just do as suggested and run 'apt-get update'. And please don't
top-post.

J.
--
After the millenium I would tell lies only to those who deserved them.
[Agree]   [Disagree]