Re: Re: Configuration Design for Installation, Maintenance and Upgrades

 Chris,

I wish I knew all the configuration topics.  But just to assure that I can get a stable, usable system up and running, please see the list below.  One important aspect is that I do not know everything that can be configured; while reading posts I keep seeing things I have never heard of.  But just to get started, here are some exclusive of packages which I would like to cast into this later:

Configuring the System for Another Language
Configuring the Network
Setting the Hostname and Configuring the Name Service
User and Group Databases
Creating Accounts
Shell Environment
Printer Configuration