Re: wordpress/apache

On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:16 AM, Camaleón wrote:

> If you're using Debian stock Wordpress package there has to be
> information for its setting up under the usual path "/usr/share/doc/
> wordpress/README.Debian" :-?

I got the WordPress PHP going with an alias config in /etc/apache2/conf.d
and was at the point of adding debugging prints to figure out why the PHP
files were aborting without making any pixels. It looks like the 'setup-mysql'
did something that made the PHP start working. I still don't understand,
but thanks very much!

--
Glenn English
hand-wrapped from my Apple Mail