Re: 83 key IBM model m XT keyboard with Debian?

* On 2012 17 Jun 22:41 -0500, Doug wrote:
> A keyboard that holds a reasonable second place was called a "2000"--I don't
> know who made it, bet we had them at work, back in the 90s. They didn't make
> as much noise as the model M, but the touch was almost as good.

Was that the Northgate model?  It had the F keys both on the left side
and along the top.  I bought one in the early '90s until one of the key
switches burned out and it became junk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northgate_Computers

No model 2000 was mentioned.  Seems they may have had a computer with
that model designation in the late '80s, but my memory is foggy...

- Nate >>