Re: Adobe Flash in Chromium out of date: stable debian

On Sat, 2012-06-16 at 17:48 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> That can be because you are using too many addons within Firefox, IIRC.

3 addons + an Ubuntu-plug + Personas.

Is this much?

Iceweasel 12 for Debian is empty and regarding to the speed, it's the
same as for Firefox 13 on Ubuntu with add-ons.

Firefox 13 might be the cause for some other issues in combination with
nvidia 295.x on my machine. I'm not sure, but somebody on Arch Linux
mailing list experienced something similar.

> (java, flash and multimedia stuff)

Here too.

FWIW Debian still uses the nv driver.

- Ralf