Re: Adobe Flash in Chromium out of date: stable debian

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:29:08 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Sat, 2012-06-16 at 16:46 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> Iceweasel "slow"? At least for me Firefox 13 is fast as hell :-)

(...)

> BOT, yes, Iceweasel and Firefox are slow. It doesn't matter on fast
> machines with fast Internet access.

That can be because you are using too many addons within Firefox, IIRC.

Anyway, I'm using Firefox 13 in a power system (8 GiB of ram, quad-core
and FTTH), yes... but Iceweasel 10 is what I have in my netbook (2 GiB of
ram, Atom and standard 10 Mbps/800 Kbps DSL line) and still fast as hell.

The only common thing both share is that there's no single addon on them
but the usual plugins (java, flash and multimedia stuff) :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón