Re: Fire and Thunder

On 12/06/12 12:17, a0z wrote:

Are there no incompatibilities in your experience, or do you not use any add-ons?

I'm using Iceweasel 10.0.5 and Icedove 10.0.4 on Debian testing, libc 2.13-33,
kernel 3.2.0-2-amd64.

Iceweasel has FoxyProxy, some search add-ons and a custom theme, all found from
the built in add-on search'n'install thingy.  Also got flashplugin-nonfree
installed version 1:2.8.4 works fine.

Icedove has Enigmail GnuPG add-on ok, but a theme I downloaded makes it crash
so I'm using the default theme.

That's really useful - thanks for your feedback.

Steve
--
Steve Dowe

Warp Universal Limited