Re: Fire and Thunder

> From memory, the Ice* packages tended to throw up incompatibilities with
> Mozilla add-ons, e.g. those designed to be installed in "Firefox" rather
> than "Iceweasel".

Hi Steve,

AFAIK, Iceweasel and Firefox is almost the same. You can learn more
details at http://wiki.debian.org/Iceweasel.

> Are there no incompatibilities in your experience, or do you not use any
> add-ons?

I have some add-ons installed ( adblock plus, autoproxy, downloadhelper,
downthemall, vimperator, greasemonkey, etc), and I did not encounter
any compatibility issue.

Regards,
Zhang Qide