Re: unique install question?

Hi,
first, the test image of wheezy came with software speech installed, which is why I wanted it. second, it took me a year to find anyone who could create these images for me. and I cannot burn the stable squeeze cd myself, no means as my main computer only has dialup. Agreed, had I not been told that Debian would not care which method I used, it might have been smarter to ignore having speech for the install, but I have what I have.

third on your question, I would rather have all of debian than not enough, even if useless to me. I will have no way after the fact to upgrade anything...and am not a speed junkie smiles.

As expressed, the situation is not something I can shift without a grand loss of time, I am serious about how long it took me to find a person able to burn what I have.
thanks,
Karen