Re: Recommend System requirements for Linux Debian

I installed Squeeze in august 2010, when squeeze was a testing distro.
Now after dist-upgrades I got Wheezy, so I am using testing distro.
There was time when I mixed repo from wheezy and squeeze so maybe that's
why is something wrong. People tell me this is low memory problem. But I
testing the same system on 2 cores CPU with 4GB of RAM and 4 cores CPU
with 8GB of RAM (32bit Debian detected all 8 GB RAM, how is it
possible?) but system still boot up slow, and slow starting apps.