Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 11:44:31 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

> Joe Giglio,
>
> You are a jacka$$ to send me personal email @earthlink.net in reply to
> my post on the Debian mailing list.

(...)

There's nothing "personal" on these e-mails, most surely this is a bot
subscribed to several mailing lists (not just Debian's) and auto-replying
to people who interacts in the threads ;-(

This has been already discussed several times here, e.g.:

I reported to Google (because it seems the message comes from a valid
Gmail address) but finally had to filter it. Sigh.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón