Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:39:07 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you still want PCmanFM handles the desktop, I guess you can just
> point your desktop folder to an empty folder instead your "/home" as
> instructed here:
>
> http://wiki.lxde.org/en/PCManFM#Desktop_Path

Sweet!  Thanks for that pointer.  The file, ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs,
contained the correct configuration.  I'm now on LXDE but
desktop-iconless again.

You are a competent and capable chameleon; a fine representation of
the whole Anoli genera, particularly your Iguanid family.  ;-]

Thanks again.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.