Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:19:48 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

> The subject says it all.  My desktop when running LXDE shows every file
> in my home directory as an icon over my background image.

(...)

Google points to "PCManFM > Edit > Preferences > Desktop [x] Manage the
desktop and show icon files" so you probale have to uncheck it.

If you still want PCmanFM handles the desktop, I guess you can just point
your desktop folder to an empty folder instead your "/home" as instructed
here:

http://wiki.lxde.org/en/PCManFM#Desktop_Path

Greetings,

--