Re: postfix and hostname

On Vi, 08 iun 12, 14:52:06, Tony van der Hoff wrote:

> So some misconfiguration somewhere, but I'm blowed if I can find it. Has
> anyone any hints, please?

/etc/mailname

and the variables options 'myhostname' and 'mydestionation' in
/etc/postfix/main.cf

This assuming a pretty standard postfix configuration (a.k.a. the one
generated by the Debian package), but I doubt you would be asking this
question if you heavily customized your postfix :)

Generally when I change a hosts name I 'grep -r' /etc/ for the old
hostname ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei