Nvidia drivers problem Geforce 570

Hello everyone!

I wanted to know has anyone had any issues getting nvidia drivers working for a Geforce 5xx series card under Debian 6 squeeze?

I'm running a Geforce 570 running a Dell 27" IPS screen that has a res of 2560 x 1440, the res isn't displaying correctly, it has blurry lines over the text like its not doing any anti-aliasing.

I followed http://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers and everything seemed to go well as far as installing went. The problem protruded its ugly head when i attempted to tell xorg.conf to use the glx driver both by creating my own xorg or nvidia-xconfig.

I realize there is a bug reported with nvidia-xconfig so i dont expect any help on that one. I'm not on the machine right now so cant give you an exact error from xorg.log or excerpt from my xorg.conf but that will come, will provide these later tonight.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had success with closed source nvidia drivers in Debian 6 squeeze :)