Re: wpa_supplicant.wlan1.pid

 On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:10:30 +0100 "Keith McKenzie km3952@gmail.com"
 suggested this:

>[QUOTE]Toshiba laptop with an Intel wireless adapter that I'm unable
>to get to work[/QUOTE]
>
>Is it dead or, maybe, it just needs some firmware to be installed.

I have installed all the firmware and other packages that might work I
think. If you have an idea about what I might have left out please
don't hesitate to say.

Thank you,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

People imagine enlightenment will make them incredibly powerful. And it
does. It makes you the most powerful being in all the universe—but
usually no one else notices. -----BRAD WARNER