Re: wpa_supplicant.wlan1.pid

 On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:25:18 +0000 (UTC) "Camaleón noelamac@gmail.com"
 suggested this:

>> I get this message:
>>
>> Sometimes the connection fails and sometimes it continues on as here:
>>
>> bound to xxx.xxx.x.xxx -- renewal in 34212 seconds.
>> cat: /var/run/wpa_supplicant.wlan1.pid: No such file or directory
>
>(...)
>
>Are you running Squeeze? If yes, it could be this bug:
>
>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=638789
>
>(see message #10)

Apologies for not mentioning it - I should have mentioned. I'm using
Wheezy. [hangs head in shame]

But thank you for your reply, I will read the document just the same.

Thank you,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

'Come to the edge', he said. They said..'We are afraid'. 'Come to the
edge', he said. They came, he pushed them .... And they flew.
-----Guillaume Apollinaire