EEE-PC (900HD) + NetInst

Hello everybody !

I'm here about Debian (Squeeze) on Asus-EEE.
I was the post on the website, which says that some EEE are not supported, and mine don't seems to be on any list (900HD).

I think I have a rtl8180 as WiFi component (dmesg | grep wireless), and this driver seems to be supported on many distributions (debian based) but not on the netinstall iso.

My questions are:
  1. Does anybody knows if this is the right driver: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=5&PFid=5&Level=6&Conn=5&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true#372
  2. Eventually, How to include it in the netinstall process/iso please?
Currently, I only have an Apple's Mac, and the Ethernet device doesn't work, so I only have WiFi to install Debian on EEE. And to check the driver, I need debian on the EEE.

Thank you for your help !
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info, hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.