Re: Flashplayer problems on Lenny.

On Sunday 03 June 2012 16:55:32 Curt wrote:
> On 2012-06-03, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> konqueror-plugin-gnash (brings that in)?
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> >
> > Konqueror claims that it is Shockwave Flash 7.0.
>
> I thought the question was what deb package brings in the file
> 'libklashpart.so' so that you could "get rid of it," as per your
> original article.

I'm afraid that you have lost me.  I am trying to get rid of it, as you say,
(I have already purged it), not install it.

I am trying to find any remaining files in order to rm them, in the apparently
vain hope that Flashplayer will actually play!!  And Konqueror says that the
file is libklashpart.so, and that it plays Shockwave Flash 7.

I've suddenly clicked.  You are suggesting that I search for that package not
flashplugin.  And there are indeed quite a few files still on the HDD, though
the package itself is not there.

Thanks, Curt.

I'm about to go away.  I'll get straight onto this when I get back.

Lisi