Re: Computer case

>> experiences with cases regarding to noise (and heat), accuracy of fit
>> for cards are interesting for me, others might be interested in space
>> (and vertical stability)
>

> Hi,
>
> I found that Lian-Li's cases are carefully built, silent, with good
> airflow and beautiful design (it's brushed aluminium). They have many
> sizes and configurations available.
> http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product.php
>
> I bought three of them so far:
Lian-Li's cases are excellent.
Aluminium will cost more, but facilitates a lot of heat dissipation, which
helps in noise reduction also.

<snip>

> Apart from airflow-grids and -openings, they have no gaps.
> Anti-vibration mounting kits for HDDs are included.
> And they have plenty of other mounting and expansion kits (but didn't try
> them).

In reference to vertically mounted boards, in any size case, I have yet to
open a case to find cards drooping and melting all over the place and I've
built a few systems.
Disassociation with connections in this orientation hasn't occurred either.
I don't play 'catch' with my boxes.

> Hope this helps.

Regards,

Weaver.