Re: Application for creating educational flash on Debian? - SOLVED

Hi all,

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> writes:

> Also, look for an application that can provide Section 508 compliant
> output which will be accessible to screen readers and whatever you
> produce with it will sell lots better in the educational arena.

>> > For the sake of humanity, kindly reconsider another technology different
>> > than that flash thingy... don't feed the monster. Let it die.
>>
>> Agreed.
>> When the rest of the educational/instructional design field are all
>> gearing themselves for HTML5, why chase Flash?
>> Even Adobe have given up development for mobile devices, which is where a
>> lot of educational development is heading.
>> Gear up for the future, not the past.

OK

I'm open for any technology that can be used to put tutorials, etc onto
a _webpage_ and has some _interactivity_ too.

The Tupi version installable on Debian Wheezy doesn't have Text support,
so one can't insert text yet.

LibreOffice Impress may be used for this and I shell try it out.

However if there are the right applications for such purpose I wish to
know for those.

--
Regards from Pal