Re: Application for creating educational flash on Debian? - SOLVED

> On Wed, 30 May 2012 21:13:48 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I'm searching such an application but didn't find any in debian
>>> repository.
>>
>> Well I still find Synfigstudio.
>
> For the sake of humanity, kindly reconsider another technology different
> than that flash thingy... don't feed the monster. Let it die.

Agreed.
When the rest of the educational/instructional design field are all
gearing themselves for HTML5, why chase Flash?
Even Adobe have given up development for mobile devices, which is where a
lot of educational development is heading.
Gear up for the future, not the past.
Regards,

Weaver.

by the wise as false,