Re: Application for creating educational flash on Debian? - SOLVED

Also, look for an application that can provide Section 508 compliant
output which will be accessible to screen readers and whatever you
produce with it will sell lots better in the educational arena.

On Wed, 30 May 2012, Weaver wrote:

> >> Well I still find Synfigstudio.
> >
> > For the sake of humanity, kindly reconsider another technology different
> > than that flash thingy... don't feed the monster. Let it die.
>
> Agreed.
> When the rest of the educational/instructional design field are all
> gearing themselves for HTML5, why chase Flash?
> Even Adobe have given up development for mobile devices, which is where a
> lot of educational development is heading.
> Gear up for the future, not the past.
> Regards,
>
> Weaver.

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>