Re: mp280

dear camaleon,

after all I have read now I should have bought another printer if this one was not given to me. we got a dutch proverb that says: 'do not look a given horse into the mouth'. so: i will try out this machine whatever happens. i see it as a challenge. if it does not work i buy myself a decent hp-printer with the proverbial (?) good support.

thank you and all others for your kind and interested reactions. so now i go out into my garden and have a good coffee.

cheers,

steef