Re: Re: Re: NFS mounts and Debian

I'm having the exact same problem since updating to netbase 5.0 and ifupdown 0.7~rc3  Booting is taking around 10 minutes as it tries to map the four nfs4 shares i have on my server. After it gets the timed out messages it boots normally and the shares are connected fine.

Information during boot:
Configuring network interfaces...Starting rpcbind daemon...
Starting NFS common utilities: statd idmapd.
mount.nfs4: Connection timed out
mount.nfs4: Connection timed out
mount.nfs4: Connection timed out
mount.nfs4: Connection timed out

and i can replicate this by running:

ifdown -a --exlude=lo
ifup -a --exlude=lo

which returns the following after around the same time it takes to boot:
Starting rpcbind daemon...Already running..