Re: how to practice.

Hallo Mohammad,

 So how it is possible to keep in my mind all the old stuff and
> along with that I can move forward with the new goals.

I do not think it is possible to remember everything.  One remembers
best those thing that you use regularly.

What I do to help me, is to read a lot, to keep notes of tips or recipes
I came across that I think I might use in the future (I use something
like evernote, freemind or hnb for this).

I was system administrator for about 10 years and have used Linux since
1995.  Now in a different position where I mostly program and do
database/web development I regularly find that I have forgotten some
handy commands that I have used while I was system administrator.

Fortunately it not difficult to find the solution if you know where to
refresh your mind.

Things like 'apropos',  'wajig search', searching my own notes and then
of cause http://www.google.com  ... :)

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead,
      yet shall he live."          John 11:25