VirtualBox CD/DVD image cannot be removed

Hi all,
    Have you encountered the following problem?
    The bug can be reproduced by doing the following:
1. Attach a CD/DVD image to a guest OS;
2. Take a snapshot;
3. Delete the snapshot.
    Then the image cannot be released nor removed any more; it remains
attached to that missing snapshot.  Even I delete the image from the
file system, the entry in Virtual Media Manager can't be released.

    My environment:
VirtualBox: 4.0.10_Debian r72436 (installed from the backports)
OS: Debian squeeze 6.0.5 with Linux 2.6.32-5-686

    Should I report the bug to the Debian community or to
VirtualBox.org directly? Does anyone know how to report a bug to
VirtualBox.org?
    Thanks!

Ryan