Re: need help on using ffmpeg for video grab

On 05/19/2012 01:28 PM, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 02:59:39PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
On Sat, 19 May 2012 05:51:51 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
Wrong list! Please direct your question to a ffmpeg users list.

I don't think so. It could be somehow [OT] but this list is okay for that
kind of questions.

No it is not!

I know you mean well, but please don't encourage this type of behavior,
especially when there are lists available especially for these type of
questions.

Chris

The 3rd link from a DuckDuckGo query for FFmpeg Howto is a howto.
The 2nd link is the FFmpeg home site.

WE like to help those that help themselves. Remember we are all users and not paid for helping.

Trey using the net to find answers first. Those that don't usually don't get any reply.

Hope this helps, somehow.