How to install drivers for this nVidia graphics card?

Hello everyone,

Can you give me an easy way to install drivers for this card Nvidia GeForce GT520M?

I'm on a laptop. I've tried many things, including this command: aptitude install linux-headers-`uname -r` nvidia-kernel-dkms nvidia-glx from an answer I got on StackOverflow. Everything I do results in X failing to start. In fact I just re-installed X and now it refuses to start at all.

So are there a set of commands I can use to simply install the driver? My primary need is to raise the resolution of the monitor...

Thanks!

--
sincerely,
aditya menon