Re: A Resource Inquiry Regarding Free Speech, Privacy and Technology

On Tue, 15 May 2012 08:59:35 +0300, Andrei wrote in message
<[🔎] 20120515055935.GC10116@sid.nuvreauspam>:

> On Ma, 15 mai 12, 15:40:01, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 07:17:47PM -0700, Fiona Causer wrote:
> > > Hi There,
> > >
> > > I am curious if you are the administrator for this site:
> > > debian.org/News/weekly/2001/26
> > >
> > > I am a researcher / writer involved with a new project whose
> > > mission it is to provide accurate and useful information for
> > > those interested in the practice of law, whether as a lawyer or
> > > paralegal. I recently produced an article detailing the complex
> > > relationship between law and technology and the legal
> > > implications on personal privacy and free speech. I would love to
> > > share this resource with those who might find it useful and am
> > > curious of you are the correct person to contact about such a
> > > request?
> > >
> > > Thank you!
> >
> > I'd suggest trying the debian-project mailing list. There is also
> > the debian-news mailing list, but unless it actually is news which
> > involves Debian then I don't think it would be considered relevant,
> > although I could be wrong.
>
> debian-news is the list to distribute the news only, see the
> (outdated) description at http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

..initially, I was  surprised you guys responded to what
looks like scripted boilerplate spam generated from an
old post-9/11 dwn page, but I got curious, and, I found
this line at the end of it:"
rocketworkbench -- Utilities to -- and we're not making
this up -- help design experimental rockets. Please use
responsibly."

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: